Writer interview by the inimitable Zara West

I am feeling famous today! Zara West has published an interview of me on her blog!

You can see it (and her many other author interviews!) at

https://www.zarawestsuspense.com/christa-bedwin/

Also, Zara gives the best Facebook parties of anybody I have yet experienced, and teaches amazing course. She taught one on textiles earlier this year that was chock full of fascinating facts, stories, videos, history, and stories. I just loved it. She is one fascinating lady!

And she's an international traveller with an eye for gorgeous scenery and fascinating people.

And, of course, she writes romance!

Christa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lesson 5: Beyond Dusty Books: Researching Characters and Plots through Crafting

Living and Writing with Less Money and More Passion in Europe

My Writing Companion