Little photo adventure: Princess and her cat get a new book!!

I sent my friend Princess the proof copy of the new novella to check out, and she's so excited!

She and her cat Priscilla made a pot of tea and settled down to read. They called me up on Skype to tell me all about it!

 
Um, Princess, that's a little upside down!
That's better.
They really like the cover. It worked out well!

The story's good, too! The Skype image is a little blurry, across the Atlantic... I'm not sure if she's reading right-side up here or up-side down!


It's available on Amazon, either the cute little minipaperback or the ebook (pre-order for July 16). I do send free e-copies of all of my books to readers who will write reviews on Goodreads, so if you would like a free copy, just ask. :) Write me a nice little note at christabedwin at gmail.com and we'll do a deal.

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_1_8?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=idelle%27s+inheritance&sprefix=idelle%27s%2Caps%2C272&crid=ALLSW9CF0WQZ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lesson 5: Beyond Dusty Books: Researching Characters and Plots through Crafting

Living and Writing with Less Money and More Passion in Europe

My Writing Companion