Little photo adventure: Princess and her cat get a new book!!

I sent my friend Princess the proof copy of the new novella to check out, and she's so excited!

She and her cat Priscilla made a pot of tea and settled down to read. They called me up on Skype to tell me all about it!

 
Um, Princess, that's a little upside down!
That's better.
They really like the cover. It worked out well!

The story's good, too! The Skype image is a little blurry, across the Atlantic... I'm not sure if she's reading right-side up here or up-side down!


It's available on Amazon, either the cute little minipaperback or the ebook (pre-order for July 16). I do send free e-copies of all of my books to readers who will write reviews on Goodreads, so if you would like a free copy, just ask. :) Write me a nice little note at christabedwin at gmail.com and we'll do a deal.

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_1_8?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=idelle%27s+inheritance&sprefix=idelle%27s%2Caps%2C272&crid=ALLSW9CF0WQZ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using Mathematical Concepts to Decipher Languages

The Experience of Physical Gratitude and How it Shapes Plot and Character

Rocket yourself back into the past: Go WWOOFing to research your next historical novel!