What does your heroine dry herself off with on that cross-country trek you set her on?

An Englishwoman I met at a coworking space in Bulgaria travels a LOT with her husband and she just posted this textiles analysis -- of travel towels!

I thought it was interesting that she touched on linen, cotton, and synthetics.
I'd second her endorsement of a thick (soft, attractive) linen scarf that I have actually being the best "travel towel" I've had by virtue of drying quickly, being light, never being stinky (in fact the linen smells delicious), and being useful for other things. (She didn't endorse linen as her favourite, but did list those aspects of it).


Information that may not be useful to you in a settled lifestyle, but if you have heroines on the move in an adventure, these thoughts about travel towels may be just the extra fact to build your scene around!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lesson 5: Beyond Dusty Books: Researching Characters and Plots through Crafting

Living and Writing with Less Money and More Passion in Europe

My Writing Companion